POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cop Bot (18Kbu) : Cop Bot (18Kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Cop Bot (18Kbu)
From: H E  Day
Date: 1 Apr 2000 16:13:01
Message: <38E665F5.E9F9D694@fci.net>
Here's a little sample of what I'm working on for the current IRTC
round, The City.  A very small sample.  In fact, this is just about 1/25
of the detail I'm putting into this image.  We're talking a 4 day render
*expected*.  I got the idea for the docbot in the Matrix. (To see some
actual hi-res images from the film go to:
http://www.angelfire.com/id/digitalnature/index.html .
Yes, this guy really worked on the film.)
Please, tell me what you think.
--
H.E. Day

Post a reply to this message